We are holding a supervision clinic October 20th from 9am to approximately 3pm at Walter Baker Arena, in the second floor cafeteria, which is across from the library. This will include an in class session, free pizza lunch and hopefully depending on scheduling an opportunity to go out with the group and supervise a game at the rink. This clinic is open to any officials who are rated level 3 and currently officiating at the bantam B level. Also, this clinic is free of charge. Please email Kevin St.Louis if interested, as this is an excellent opportunity to become a supervisor within our program.
Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 7:05AM
nmharefs | Comments Off |
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 7:03AM
After you have supervisied a game, follow the steps below for entering and closing your supervisions:
- Go to ODHA/ODMHA On-line Portal, to enter a new supervision report (No access? Create a new account at the log-in page).
- Ensure that you give a supervision rating before submitting it.
- After completing the supervision report, log into to OMS.
- Near top-centre of OMS page, click on 'View Admin Panel'.
- Near top-left of OMS page, click on '(OMS)'. Note that the '(External)' link will take you to the ODHA/ODMHA On-Line Portal.
- In the OMS Supervision Menu, click on 'Add Supervision'.
- You will be asked to select the supervision you would like to add, by using the pull down list. Once you find the game you supervised, highlight it, and click on 'Continue' button.
- Next select the official you supervised, by using the pull down list. Highlight the official, and click on 'Continue' button.
- You will enter into a similar supervision report format that is shown on ODHA/ODMHA On-line Portal. Do not fill out the report, except only enter the supervision rating at the bottom of report, and click on 'Submit' to close off the report.
- You must enter all officials' supervision reports for the game, in order to consider your supervision of the game completed.
Any problems entering or closing off the supervision reports, contact Kevin St.Louis.